Altium Wealth Architecture is an independent firm providing investment management and Family Office services to individuals, families, and foundations across Québec and Canada. Registered as a portfolio manager with several provincial regulatory authorities, Altium oversees 3rd party investment managers and offers an objective and personalized service to its clientele. The firm covers traditional and non-traditional investments.
In line with its strong growth, Altium is currently seeking an Associate Director, Client Services to join its team located in the heart of downtown Montreal. You will be part of a highly competent and exceptional team that continually collaborates in a trusting and caring environment that is based on values shared by all.
Your Role and Your Contribution as an Associate Director, Client Services
- You are an experienced wealth management professional and will bring to the firm an experience and leadership that will benefit both the team and our clients.
- You will actively contribute to developing and optimizing the processes of the Wealth Architecture department with an emphasis on Family Office Services, which include client experience, wealth planning, wealth coordination and client education.
- You will play a key role in supporting Client Advisors by managing and maintaining client relationships.
- You will play a key role in preparing meetings and presentations for clients and potential clients.
- You will participate in various team projects and assist in the development and improvement of internal processes.
- You will have the opportunity to work on the various aspects and dynamics of managing the overall wealth and investment portfolios of wealthy families and individuals as well as their future generations.
- You will collaborate closely with a team of highly experienced individuals in order to apply Altium’s client experience and investment philosophy and supporting them in providing a personalized, high-quality service to a selective and diversified clientele.
- You will work under the overall direction of the Director, Client Services.
- Strong desire to work for an independent and objective firm that is client-centered and that abides by a culture driven by our values of excellence, integrity, service, collaboration and objectivity.
- Strong ethical values and a respect for confidentiality.
- Open minded with a strong desire to continue to learn.
- Extensive experience in wealth planning and coordination (estate planning, taxation, insurance, family governance, philanthropy, etc.).
- Strong ability to develop a network of professionals (accountants, lawyers, notaries, insurance brokers, etc.).
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple work streams, as well as requests from clients, team members and external partners.
- Strong understanding and experience with traditional and nontraditional investment solutions.
- Deep understanding of Altium’s culture, approach and investment philosophy. Although you will be surrounded by a team of experienced individuals, this aspect requires a great capacity for analysis, an attention to detail and a desire to continually better the service we provide to the families who trust us.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in a related role.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or equivalent.
- IQPF’s title of Financial Planner.
- A graduate degree is an asset.
- Registration as an Associate Advising Representative (portfolio manager) with the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) or meet all the necessary requirements is an asset.
- CIM (Chartered Investment Manager) designation is an asset.
- CFA designation is an asset.
- Fluently bilingual written and oral communication skills (French & English).
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook with a general comfort in using new software and tools.
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit your candidature, please send your resume in PDF format by e-mail to Mr. Michael Goodman at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who meet the requirements and qualifications will be contacted.
Altium Wealth Architecture Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANDIDATURE NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31th, 2020*