Altium Wealth Architecture is an independent firm providing investment management and Family Office services to individuals, families, and foundations across Québec and Canada. Registered as a portfolio manager with several provincial regulatory authorities, Altium oversees 3rd party investment managers and offers an objective and personalized service to its clientele. The firm covers traditional and non-traditional investments.
In line with its strong growth, Altium is currently seeking a Senior Assistant, Wealth Architecture to join its team located in the heart of downtown Montreal. You will be part of a highly competent and exceptional team that continually collaborates in a trusting and caring environment that is based on values shared by all.
Your Role and Your Contribution as a Senior Assistant, Wealth Architecture
- You will bring to the firm an experience and leadership that will benefit both the team and our clients.
- You will be responsible for greeting clients at the office.
- You will be responsible for supporting the Client Advisors in their functions, mainly in relation to the multiple administrative tasks.
- You will be responsible for completing all documentation related to client accounts (opening accounts, letters of direction, updating Investment Policy Statements, etc.).
- You will be responsible for keeping information systems (CRM) up to date.
- You will be responsible for organizing client and team events as well as managing client care gestures.
- You will be responsible for managing orders and deliveries for the office.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in various special projects and assist in the development and improvement of internal processes.
- You will collaborate closely with a team of highly experienced individuals in order to apply Altium’s client experience and supporting them in providing a personalized, high-quality service to a selective and diversified clientele.
- Strong desire to work for an independent and objective firm that is client-centered and that abides by a culture driven by our values of excellence, integrity, service, collaboration and objectivity.
- Strong ethical values and a respect for confidentiality.
- Open minded with a strong desire to continue to learn.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple work streams, as well as requests from clients, team members and external partners.
- Deep understanding of Altium’s culture, approach and investment philosophy. Although you will be surrounded by a team of experienced individuals, this aspect requires a great capacity for analysis, an attention to detail and a desire to continually better the service we provide to the families who trust us.
- 15 to 20 years of experience in a related role and industry.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance or equivalent is an asset.
- Fluently bilingual written and oral communication skills (French & English).
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook with a general comfort in using new software and tools.
If you are interested in this position and would like to submit your candidature, please send your resume in PDF format by e-mail to Mr. Michael Goodman at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who meet the requirements and qualifications will be contacted.
Altium Wealth Architecture Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
*PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CANDIDATURE NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31th, 2020*